Get Your Vehicle
VEHICLE GOT IMPOUNDED?
Below is the information you may need depending on the reason for impoundment, and the requirements of the law enforcement office. Please contact our offices to find out what specific information is needed to get a vehicle out.
- Valid drivers license (of any person driving a vehicle off Andy’s Towing premises)
- Current insurance card (showing vehicle description and valid up to the date of when the vehicle is picked up)
- Title transfer
- Any necessary repairs to make the vehicle “street legal”
- Current registration
- No holds from law enforcement agency
- Payments Accepted: VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and cash. No checks.
- Proof of Ownership
Impound Release Information
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
After 5pm by appointment only.
Please call ahead to arrange the pick up of your vehicle.
146 Lincoln Ave NE
St. Cloud, MN 56304
Non-Emergency Contact Info
|St Cloud Police Department||320-251-1200|
|Sauk Rapids Police Department||320-251-9451|
|Sartell Police Department||320-251-8186|
|Waite Park Police Department||320-251-3281|